Saturday, June 09, 2007
 
92: 5-4-3-2 once i knit a cloth of blue

completed june 3.

The house insanity continues with the newest addition to the washcloth family! I love the nubby feel of these washcloths, so I made another one to match the Blake's bathroom. Leftover cottons were "carefully" selected for only the finest decor-matching schmatta. But seriously, folks...I shouldn't find it odd that all these colours were hanging around my stash; of course I'm going to buy colours that I like. The Boy gets credit for the pastel variegated and for pressing the completed cloth into service immediately, Mason-Dixon Knitting gets credit for the pattern, and I get credit for making it in the first place.





action shot!

Labels: , , ,


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.