Monday, November 19, 2007
 
102 & 103: gifties for a baby

Two quick gifties for Mason's upcoming baby. I've wanted to make both of these patterns for awhile; fortunately they're both quick and accommodated my need for speed.

  1. Baby Tart, out of EL. D. Mouzakis Butterfly (rich blue) and Nashua Nature Focus (wheaty beige). Both are cottons. Easy knit, but I think this will be waaay too shallow to stay on a feisty baby head.

    tart
    as modeled by my old doll, Rosie


    tart, again

    tart from the top

  2. Odd Fellow, out of the Lamb's Pride Worsted left over from my robot binge last year.

    odd fellow
    french knots for eyes, even!


I hope the wee baby likes 'em. I do.

- Rocketbride's knit-venture of 2:35 PM -

0 cast on -


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.