Monday, June 26, 2006
 
52: nice booties, let's suck

More No Slip Baby Booties, Goth As Fuck Edition. My most elaborate pair of booties yet! Made out of black and white Stork yarn (Dale of Norway) originally purchased for Dirk's birthday socks (cough), these booties have all the extra features: fair isle peaveys, picot bind off, duplicate stitch and embroidered soles...it's all here.I even changed up the i-cord ties, deciding to use black ribbons instead, and borrowing much trouble. I had to go far afield as the local Fabricland (fabricland!) is closing. (WTF, local crafty stores? WTF?!?!?)


picot, fair isle, duplicate stitch, tusks, proboscis...

And they're gother than you or I will ever be.

These will be mailed to Poison Ivy, as I don't have time to hand-deliver them before our Nova! Scotia! Vacation! (Although I apparently have time to buy more baskets and further reorganize my stash.) After Her Majesty's Mail does its thing, it'll be up to Dirk to take a shot of her wearing the crazy dark booties. Shared responsibility, yay!


groovy girl pvc by stacy

eta: (thanks to the Boy & Dirk!)



i am the god of suck

- Rocketbride's knit-venture of 6:26 PM -

0 cast on -


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.