Tuesday, November 07, 2006
 
65: woodland kim-gnomey hat

My second kim-gnomey hat is DONE! I was feeling ill this past weekend, so I was doing a lot of compensatory knitting. I whipped through a button hole bag in less than 24-hours, and giddy with my success, I immediately cast on for this hat.

This has been in the planning stages for a long time. I made a red one last year for Demi, and it turned out so well that I bought another gnomey colourway of Manos del Uruguay within the month. It's been sitting in a lovely little cake since then, waiting for me to get cold.

We still have a few days left before he'll need this hat; until then I can admire my own ability to protect my son from the elements with only a few sticks & some string.


the gnome in a tree, with his awful clashing jacket & sesame street scarf

Labels: , ,


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.