Saturday, August 18, 2007
 
socks managed!

My sock pal got her socks yesterday. Thank heaven she forgave me for not using cotton, as was her clear preference. Now it can be revealed that my pal is Allison, who was part of NaKniSewMo, my finish-a-thon last February. Fun!

Farewell, little socks. Have a good life. I'll miss you.


socks on film: the second sock strikes a cheesecake pose in sackett's harbour - or is that, sockett's harbour?

Labels: , , ,


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.