Monday, March 10, 2008
 
124 & 125: turtle socks

Two more fo's fo' you: Jacques the Sea Turtle and some basic socks. As is usual, I don't get to keep either project. Nuts.

124: Jacques

Jacques is another amigurumi present for a small child, this time for the boy who once fit this sweater.

jacques the turtle

jacques

He is made of Plymouth Galway Worsted, Patons Classic Merino and love. I love him immensely.

125: Laura's socks

Laura asked me to knit some socks for her. So I did! I wish I had started them when she gave me the yarn, because putting the hammer down really spoiled what should have been a beautiful friendship with some gorgeous STR yarn. They're done and I'm happy.

algae

Labels: , ,


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.