Thursday, July 14, 2005
 
14: turn up the turquoise cozy


This is a project I've wanted to do for Stacy ever since I saw this pattern in February. I'm glad I waited; if I'd started this when the need first became apparent, I would have used the black n' grey acrylic recommended by the clerk at Lewiscraft. The Sugar n' Cream Cotton (in Summer Splash and Hot Blue) was so much more suitable both as a fabric and as a match to Stacy's love of turquoise.

This photo was taken at the end of Pride weekend, so Stacy might not be as thrilled about the cozy as she is thrilled that the hot thumping party is about to end.

Labels: , ,


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.