Friday, April 14, 2006
 
craftyfast

Today I'm not knitting. I figure I spend one day refraining from my favourite obsession, if it means that I can focus on my neglected spirituality. I'm also not eating, which the Boy considers problematic.

"Not knitting and not eating? Aleta, have you thought this through?"

There's a more detailed meditation on this in my other journal. My life journal, original flavour, before everything went to knit.

- Rocketbride's knit-venture of 9:41 AM -

0 cast on -


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.