Sunday, December 03, 2006
 
oh, the silliness






What Kind of Knitter Are You?




You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.http://marniemaclean.com
Take this quiz!






In other news, I did some stash enhancement this weekend, as Knit-o-matic stocks the ball I needed to finish the Boy's Christmas present from last year (gulp). While I was there I picked up some manly Noro for another cabled hat and some yummy German stripey sock yarn (mit Aloe Vera!). I think I paid too much for the sock yarn, but considering the length of time I take to knit a pair of socks, I'll get good value for my money. And the Aloe Vera will soothe my spirits.

Christmas is coming too quickly. Even if I strike almost everyone off the handknitted gift list, I still have a bunch of yarn from last Christmas that hasn't gone anywhere. And Blake's birthday is less than a week away! At least I got the zipper for his sweater this weekend - now it's just a battle between time and the seemingly endless finishing.

Labels: ,


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.