Monday, January 22, 2007
 
70: be the jump you want to see in the world

Knucks!

I finally finished a pair of gloves for the Boy, right in time for Christmas. I even clothes-pinned them to the tree (I'm such a Martha). They're Knucks, made out of Rowan Felted Tweed (the pattern yarn, no less!) and embroidered with the name of the Boy's tutoring affiliation.


the boy poses outside my school

I'm very proud of myself.

Labels: , , ,


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.