Monday, December 18, 2006
 
aw, dude!

I been tagged. Rules to follow.

  1. A prostitute once offered to tell my fortune. She got it all wrong.
  2. While pregnant, I was terrorized by a schizophrenic building tenant who thought that we were making meth in our apartment.
  3. I married my second boyfriend. We did not live together beforehand.
  4. I have been heavily & simultaneously involved in the goth and United Church subcultures.
  5. I don't like to be touched on my shoulders, hips, or anywhere the bone is close to the skin.
  6. The first song that moved my unborn child was by Ministry.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Everybody I read is already tagged. So no further. Thanks, Sandi - this was fun.

Labels:


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.