Sunday, January 07, 2007
 
knit from yer stash

Seeing as my next major life-goal is to buy a house before I asphyxiate with irritation/shame living in my parents' basement at the age of 30, and

As yarn does constitute a major part of my soi-dit "frivolous" expenditures, and

As I certainly have enough yarn to last me through the next 9 1/2 months,

I declare myself a big knitastic joiner.


My Rules

  1. The Knit-From-Your-Stash-a-Thon will start January 8, 2007 and run through October 31, 2007. Longer, if I can take it.
  2. I will not buy any yarn during that period, with the following exceptions:
    a) Yarn for Blake's projects does not count.
    b) I can buy yarn for a birthday project as long as the amount spent does not exceed what I may have reasonably spent on that present otherwise.
    c) If I am knitting something and run out of yarn, I may purchase enough to complete the project.
    d) Yarn for design projects does not count.
    e) Vacation yarn is allowed but must not exceed what I would have otherwise spent on souvenirs.

  3. I am allowed to receive gifts of yarn.
  4. Knitting gadgets, tools, etc. are exempt.

Labels: ,


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.