Tuesday, August 30, 2005
 
18: 30 n' flirty wristband

I finally finished Noizangel's birthday present, just in time to give it to her at Orion's 1st brithday party. It was a lot of fun to knit, but agony to weave in all the stupid intarsia ends, so I put it off for...uh...4 months, and the only thing to get me through the experience was a Sleeman's Honey Brown. Mmm. The only thing better than knitting lying down is knitting with a buzz on.

The buzz told me to try it on. So I did:


I am not as cute as Noizangel. She burns down the house:

Labels:


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.