Sunday, February 12, 2006
 
36: kim-gnomey hat

My second hat out of the red red Manos mutated from the basic garter stitch hat from Last Minute Knitted Gifts into the Gnomey hat, as I feel this better suits the recipient's gamer parents' sensibilities. It is cuh-yute!

And as was only fitting, I had to try it on Blake. Here he is wearing his robin hoodie and the hat. The Boy says he looks like a garden gnome.


a close-up to show the gaw-gous Manos


a far-away to show the shape

Demi (the birthday girl) isn't too thrilled with it at the moment, but Sarah loves it, and she was pretty excited when I told her that I had enough wool for a second hat in an adult size. Mother-daughter gnome hats for everyone!

- Rocketbride's knit-venture of 3:35 PM -

0 cast on -


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.