Sunday, September 04, 2005
 
crisis averted

So on Friday I realized that after 6 months of knitting, the last piece-in-progress of Zeeby's Bag was missing. I just about lost my shit entirely, and I ended up making a small poster for the fridge:

MISSING:

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

I am a half-knittied project, a large rectangle of blue wool. I am still on my needles (size 8) and the remaining wool is wound into a ball. I am lonely and miss my maker! I am also cold, as I'm only wearing 1/2 of a plastic Lewiscraft bag. PLEASE HELP ME GET HOME! Talk to Rocketbride with any info!


Needless to say, before I'd even finished writing this happy note, my dad found the knitting in his room o' crap. Big, happy sigh of relief. I even managed to finish that piece within a half-hour. Yay!

- Rocketbride's knit-venture of 5:41 PM -

0 cast on -


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.