Friday, September 30, 2005
 
21: good hank winter layette

A sweet little winter layette for Preacher & Martha's upcoming baby. It's a grab-bag of patterns all made with the same yarn (Patons "Canadiana" 100% acrilic in Stained Glass). The hat is from Stitch n' Bitch, the mitts are from Knitting for Baby and the scarf is a scaled-down version of the "Windy City" scarf from Sn'B. Booties? Maybe. I'm outta yarn so I have to think about it. I adore these colours and I'm sure Martha will appreciate their machine-washability. Next year I'll have to knit them something out of superwash wool to really keep the cold out of a toddler's wee skin.


the layette on our long-suffering babydoll

- Rocketbride's knit-venture of 7:21 PM -

0 cast on -


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.