Friday, December 09, 2005
 
my class

Every once in awhile I'll knit in front of my classes. When they're working on something together, I find that it lowers my stress level to the point where I can actively supervise and listen for trouble spots. And I have to say, I love their expressions of awe when they see me make something out of nothing.

This week girls in my class have been bringing in their knitting and working away while I read to them. It's awfully cute, but it makes me intolerably jealous. Today, while they were working through some questions, I picked up one girl's beginner scarf and worked a couple of rows. It made me feel ever so much better. Now I just have to start that knitting club I promised.

- Rocketbride's knit-venture of 6:35 PM -

0 cast on -


-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER++($) Exp+ SPM++ Bam+ Steel Wool++ Lux+ Cot Nov Syn Hemp- Stash+(+) Scale+ Fin(-) Ent- Felt+ Lace+ FI Int Flat Circ+ DPN+ Swatch- KiP+ Blog SNB+ EZ+ FO+ WIP++ GaugeW+(Fin) ALTCr+Em

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

The contents of this site, unless otherwise noted, are copyright Rocketbride 1997-2007.
Don't make me send out the attack toddler.